Andrew Warner is the author of Stop Asking Questions, a book for interviewers and anyone who wants to learn through conversations. It’s based on over 2,000 interviews he did on Mixergy, his podcast.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. The people who admire and want to meet you are there. As long as you can start a great conversation, you can build a great relationship with them, and learn from them.
2. Double-barrelled question is a question that has two questions in one. If you ask two things at the same time, people will pick the easy one and only answer that and forget the hard one that you probably want to get answered.
3. If you ask things outright, it feels like it’s coming out of nowhere and it feels like you’re putting your interviewee against the wall and pushing him to say something he’s not comfortable saying. You need to get him an exit to feel comfortable deciding how to respond.
Get Andrew's book - Stop Asking Questions
Beam: Sleep affects everything, and a quality night’s sleep is easier than ever with Beam’s Dream powder. Subscribe now to get 35% off your first month of Dream, PLUS get a free mug and frother! Visit BeamOrganics.com/eof. Pause or cancel anytime!
Michael E. Gerber is the author of the NY Times mega-bestseller, for two consecutive decades, "The E-Myth Revisited" and nine other worldwide best-selling E-Myth books concerning small business entrepreneurship, leadership, and management.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
1. If you’re to become someone you’re not, or you’re to possess something you don’t feel, or you’re unwilling to go one step further in your life without discovering who you are and why you’re here, then The Dreaming Room Online is for you.
2. The entrepreneurial spirit, despite the desire to not experience pain, is incapable of not doing what’s necessary to be done despite the pain that comes with it. It’s driven from within from the notion that we’re born from the image of God.
3. The four personalities an entrepreneur is comprised of—the dreamer, the thinker, the storyteller, the leader.
Transform Your Life. Realize Your Dream - Michael E. Gerber Companies
Stripe: Whether you’re an online or in-person retailer, software platform, marketplace, or subscriptions business, Stripe makes processing payments simple and borderless. Visit Stripe.com to learn more!